- All units are ETL listed
- Compliance with latest National Electrical Code (NEC, NFPA-70)
- UL508A certified panel shop can provide UL listed industrial control panels
- Single point power connections are available to keep electrical installation simple and reduce on-site time
- Interior lights provide a bright, safe working environment for maintenance staff.
We have a wide range of controls options. We offer optional controls, factory control packages, and installation either through us or a third party.
No Factory Installed controls:
All necessary controls are installed by others on-site.
Factory mount or install provided components or control package:
- We can do anything from mount an actuator to install a full control package.
- Save on-site time by letting us factory install the control components or the full control package.
MarCraft Standard Controls:
- We provide a Direct Digital Controller (DDC), an inexpensive microprocessor based controller with integrated inputs & outputs, designed to operate Air Handling Units and integrate into building automation systems.
- Command & monitor the air handler locally or remotely with easy to use graphic displays. Enable/disable the system, alter setpoints and modes, access sensor readings, review active and logged alarms, monitor all inputs & outputs & set schedules all from your installed display or smart phone.
- All controls options are factory installed and tested for faster, lower cost, and field commissioning.
MarCraft Custom Controls:
- Can install PLC, DDC based control systems.
- Can be completely custom to customers specifications
- MarCraft can work with popular/common control systems such as Johnson Controls, Siemens, and Honeywell; with many other options available as well.
- Nearly all the local functions are available via remote operation communication.
- Provides easy integration into the building automation systems and compatibility with BACnet MS/TP, BACnet TCP/IP, SNMP, MOdbus, and LonWorks.
- Ethernet/IP/SNMP card can be stand alone with no building automation system needed. Once connected to a network, the interface is available to on-network users with the correct name and password. The network administrator can make the interface available on the web, easily being accessed by computer, tablet, or smart phone.
MarCraft’s team of technicians will ensure that your system is performing at its best before it ever gets to your location. Every system is factory tested for performance verification, which reduces any performance issues on site. With the full factory performance testing you get performance data and specifications, showing how your system is running when tested in our factory.
Every MarCraft Custom HVAC System comes to you after being fully factory tested
Choosing our factory piping option allows us to test your system in-house before it ever comes to you. This reduces the risk of air leaks in the systems casing around pipe connections. MarCraft can also fully, factory wire your system to a single electric feed, which saves money on electrical installation cost. You can choose to have sound, leaking, and performance tested in our factory assembled before your system is shipped to you. This saves critical time and field labor cost on site.