MarCraft offers flexibility and numerous choices such as, any combination of construction materials, brands and components types, energy recovery, dehumidification, electrical/wiring and devices, environmental controls packages, piping packages, all with available factory performance verification testing.
MarCraft provides a highly engineered custom HVAC system, a long product life, budget estimates, energy consulting and exceptional quality and service both before and after the sale.
- Unit scale/Cost. (Relatively larger units are more competitive due to economies associated with our manual production methods)
- Standing seam roof. (long life metal roof consistent with building architectural finishes)Factory engineered piping systems (More efficient factory installation. Cleaner coordination of trades. Less risk.)
- Integrated power and controls. (More efficient factory installation. Cleaner coordination of trades.)
- Penthouse units. (See benefits associated with the previous four points)
- Vestibules. (Protect component investment that may otherwise be exposed on the roof or in a mechanical room. Cleaner, conditioned environment for expensive electronics. More efficient, productive environment for maintenance.)
- Custom exterior finishes (Lower cost factory application of architectural finish or material to prolong unit life.)
- Factory Testing. (Reduced risk of performance issues on site.)