MarCraft Custom HVAC Systems Electrical and Controls Capabilities
- All units are ETL listed
- Compliance with latest National Electrical Code (NEC, NFPA-70)
- UL508A certified panel shop can provide UL listed industrial control panels
- Single point power connections are available to keep electrical installation simple and reduce on-site time
- Interior unit lights provide a bright, safe working environment for maintenance staff.
We have a wide range of controls options. Optional controls, factory control packages and installation provided or third party.
Factory mount or install provided components or control package:
- We can do anything from mount an actuator to install a full control package.
- Save on-site time by letting us factory install the control components or the full control package.
MarCraft Standard Controls:
- Inexpensive alternative to PLC based control systems, especially when compared to on-site control installations.
- Direct Digital Controller (DDC) – Microprocessor based controller with integrated inputs & outputs, designed to operate Air Handling Units and integrate into building automation systems.
- Local operation – Command & monitor the air handler. Enable/disable, alter setpoints and modes. Access sensor readings, review active and logged alarms, monitor all inputs & outputs & set schedules.
- All controls options are factory installed and tested for faster, lower cost, field commissioning.
No Factory Installed controls:
- All necessary controls are installed by others on-site
- Remote operation – Nearly all the Local functions are available via communication
- Provides easy integration into the building automation systems and compatibility with BACnet MS/TP, BACnet TCP/IP, SNMP, MOdbus, LonWorks.
- Ethernet/IP/SNMP card can be stand alone, no building automation system is needed. Once connected to a network, the interface is available to on-network users with the correct name and password. The network administrator can make the interface available on the web.