Why Choose A Custom HVAC System?
MarCraft’s custom units are designed to last longer, require less maintenance, deliver high efficiency and free up more useable floor space in the building-making them the perfect solution for any project’s unique needs.
We can incorporate other devices or features that aren’t available in commercial grade equipment, such as energy recovery, high particulate filtration, stacked units, special footprints and non-traditional construction materials.
A variety of systems are available, including Straight Air Tunnel, Desiccant Dehumidifiers, Custom Package Penthouse and Custom Mechanical Rooms.
Benefits of a custom HVAC system include:
- Lower leakage
- Lower conducted losses/condensation
- Better management of flows and pressures due to higher quality components
- Unit configurations to accommodate existing conditions
- Unit configurations to accommodate architectural features or limitations
- Selection of materials and components to improve performance (acoustical treatment and various coatings)
- Packaged heat reclaim
- Vestibules to house piping, pumps, and accessories
- Higher equality exterior construction; longer product life
- Specialized HVAC configuration for system performance or application
While the initial capital cost may be higher vs. commercial grade units, custom systems can pay for themselves because they are designed to last longer, require less maintenance and often are much easier to maintain, can be designed with operating efficiency in mind, and can free up more usable floor space in the building if designed properly.